1986 Land Rover Defender 90
Finished in blue this solid looking 90 has had some recent improvements which the vendor has listed below,
Taxation class: Limited use (nil charge) but can be changed to PLG if required.
Some of the work done includes:
- New handbrake cable and handbrake fully rebuilt.
- New throttle cable
- Axles fully rebuilt from sand blasted casings including all new swivels, bearings, stub axles, ball joints etc.
- New battery
- All new brakes, including discs, calipers, drums and shoes
- New full polybush suspension kit
- New front shock absorbers
- Recent back x member
- New exhaust
- New clutch + slave cylinder
- New brake master cylinder
- New power steering pump
- New timing belt (crankshaft oil seal replaced at same time)
- New window winders
- Upgraded LED lights.
Always popular and now regarded as an investment!
On site now for viewing.
We are open 7 days a week here at Thornton Le Dale for pre-sale viewing, although a quick phone call prior to travelling is advised.
Don't forget. We personally collect FREE of charge around 90% of all our auction vehicles.
So, if you have a vehicle which you would like us to re-home.... just make the call. 01751 474455