1971 Fiat 500
The following information has kindly been supplied by the owner of the car:-
Work completed by previous owners.
- New floors.
- New inner and outer seals.
- New inner and outer front wings.
- New front panel and battery panel.
- New bonnet, new battery.
- New brake cylinders.
- All new brake pipes, new stainless flexi hoses, new front and rear lights, new carpets.
- Engine panels powder coated runs a treat gearbox good.
- Interior in good condition.
- Very well undersealed with Gravitex Plus and waxoyl sprayed into all the cavities.
- Items listed as 'New' were obviously new at time of fitting....
Completed during my ownership.
- New starter motor and cables
- Four new tyres
On site now for viewing.
We are open 7 days a week here at Thornton Le Dale for pre-sale viewing, although a quick phone call prior to travelling is advised.
Don't forget. We personally collect FREE of charge around 90% of all our auction vehicles.
So, if you have a vehicle which you would like us to re-home.... just make the call. 01751 474455