Pre 1972 Classic Racer
The vendor has kindly supplied the following information.
Summary of work carried out since 2008.
- Cylinder head all new valves and springs, polished and ported, skimmed. New rocker shafts. New cam shafts.
- Phospor bronze spacers machined and fitted.
- Pistons weighed and balanced with new rings. Valve pockets recut.
- Crank shaft end float phosphor bronze spacers fitted.
- Polished alloy conrods.
- All new bearings, shells, oil seals and gaskets. New oil pump and new timing gears.
- New ignition pick up. Interspan ignition reprogrammed and maintained three times with new batteries by Interspan at great expense..
- New carbs, fueling and timing set up on rolling road.
- New belt clutch assembly, clutch rod two piece cupped ends with ball bearings.
- Four speed gear box totally overhauled and rebuilt with new gear selector plate and springs etc. Phosphor bronze bearings and a Manx internal clutch lever assembly.
- New swing arm bearings.
- Frame has been checked for alignment - spot on.
- Rear wheel hub rebuilt with new bearings, skimmed brake pads and shoes. New wheel spindle. New drive chain. Recent new rear drive sprocket and gearbox sprocket. New rear shocks.
- Front forks have new springs, seal and valves.
- Front wheel new spindle and bearings. Front brakes all new internals and pads. New master brake cylinder. New steering head bearings.
- New stepped rev counter
- New Nourish racing high pressure oil filter.
The list goes on.............................lots of receipts and working list of cost relating to the bike is available.
An additional list of spares to be negotiated if required, separately.
Our first Auction of 2019 is to be held on Saturday 9th February 2019
To enter a vehicle, please call us or alternatively send an email and remember to telephone before travelling with any potential entry.
Any vehicle which has failed to find a new home at one of our Auctions will be listed on our website as 'remains available' for a buy now option and can be purchased up until two weeks before the next Auction.
All items must be offered through an Auction sale before a buy now option is available.
Please telephone if you are interested in any vehicle 01751 474455
*Our standard T&C's + charges apply on all 'Buy Now' post auction purchases.
Memorabilia starts at 10am with vehicles following at 12pm.