Probably unrepeatable.....Unregistered 1950's Norton ES2.
This machine spent many a year in the loft area of a traditional family owned motorbike shop until the death of one of the elderly owners.
E.W.Burnett &Sons were established in 1886 and were agents for Norton, Triumph, Velocette, Francis-Barnett & Excelsior motorcycles.
If this wasn't impressive enough they were also agents for Watsonian & Swallow sidecars.
Purchased from the shop owners in 1996 and again, place in store.
Tyres carry thier original 'hairs' the label string remains attached to the rear mudguard and the speedometer reads 10 miles.
Accompanying the motorbike are the following.....
Carriage receipt, clearly showing the dealers details. (Hence the string on the rear mudguard)
Norton factory postcard for applying for an instruction booklet.
Lucas ' Dry charged battery' toggle.
RAC booklet for motorcyclist.
Business reply envelope pre addressed to the 'Royal Automotive Club.