1971 MG B Roadster *Heritage Body Shell*
Owned by the vendor since 2006 this stunning MGB roadster has just been collected for our June auction.
Supplied with many previously issued MOT test certificates and a list of works which have been completed on the car.
In brief these consist of the following. (Supplied by the vendor)
- Rebuilt using Heritage Body shell, bonnet, boot and doors.
- Painted using Sikkens basecoat & lacquer.
- CV8 complete front suspension.
- Uprated brakes brakes and bushes.
- New electrics including wiring loom.
- Minilite Alloy wheels.
- Electronic ignition and fuel pump.
- Leather interior & Moss bucket recliners.
- New hood / frame & cover.
- New Ivor Searle unleaded engine.
- New gearbox, overdrive and rear axle.
- Stainless steel 4 branch manifold and exhaust.
- Boot carpet.
- Luggage rack.
- Tonneau cover.
- Wind deflector
- New 6v batteries.
We are open 7 days a week here at Thornton Le Dale for pre-sale viewing, although a quick phone call prior to travelling is advised.