1973 Triumph Stag Mk1 *Restoration Project
Described by the vendor as being the subject of a thorough strip down and professional repaint to a very high standard and has supplied the following information;
- Hard top restored needs chrome trims fitting
- Soft top needs restoring - ie new cover
- New bumpers
- New trims for sills
- 5 x Alloy wheels
- Car and hard top resprayed
- Engine fully reconditioned by Rihmers (stood on pallet with wheels)
- New carpet
- Black seats in good condition
- All parts required are present - starter motor - alternator - nuts - bolts - badges - mirrors - lights.
- Some parts already re chromed by Malton Coachworks
- All windows and doors and glass (rear heated screen)
- £14000 plus spent to date including purchase price
Owned by the vendor since 1989 whose intention was to enjoy classic motoring in his retirement years.
Sadly, as is so often the case, poor health has meant he can no longer continue with the project.
The vehicle is on display in our showroom together with all the parts that accompany the project.
Finished in Carmine Red with black upholstery.
MKII alloys are included.
On site now for viewing.
We are open 7 days a week here at Thornton Le Dale for pre-sale viewing, although a quick phone call prior to travelling is advised.