1975 MG B Roadster
This cracking looking MGB Roadster is supplied with a superb history folder in which contains many interesting articles to include the following :-
- MG Passport to service booklet.
- MGB Owner’s manual.
- Compact disc recoding vehicle information.
- Previously issued V5 document.
- Current V5 document.
- Previoulsy issued MOT test certificates.
- Current MOT test certificate.
- MOT history print out from Directgov.
- Large amount of service receipts / invoices.
- Large selection of restoration photos.
- 3 Previous owners from new
- NUT & BOLT FULL RESTORATION COMPLETED COSTING ££££'S (HARDLY USED SINCE!!)
All in all a very nice and impressive history folder.
The vehcile is here now to be viewed, and we strongly advise you do!
12th August 2017
Our Sixth Auction of 2017 is to be held on Saturday August 12th.
We already have a number of memorabilia lots and a large selection of vehicles consigned!
Please TELEPHONE BEFORE TRAVELLING with any potential entry.
To enter a vehicle, please just drop us a line either by email or telephone.
BUY NOW. Any vehicle which has failed to find a new home at one of our Auctions can be purchased up until TWO WEEKS before a forthcoming Auction. All items must be offered through an Auction sale before a BUY NOW option is available.
Please telephone if you are interested in any vehicle which 'Remains available'..... 01751 474455
*Our standard T&C's + charges apply on all 'Buy Now' post auction purchases.