We have been requested to find a new home for this stunning Ferrari Testarossa. Previously owned by Pete Waterman of 'Stock Aitken and Waterman' fame.
This Ferrari is an excellent example that has been kept in lovely condition throughout its life. The exterior paintwork carries no fading, dents or scratches and the interior is in lovely condition.
A stunning Ferrari, designed by Pininfarina boasting rear mid mounted V12 coupled with a 5 speed transmission. The Testarossa is superbly presented in Rossa red. Presented in excellent condition having been enthusiast owned throughout its life. The exterior paintwork carries no fading, dents or scratches and the interior (It's not as Red as our camera makes out!) is in lovely condition.
The Testarossa has covered 50,000 Miles and is supplied complete with large history folder and stamped service booklet located in the original leather wallet. Also within the vehicles history folder are many previously issued MOT test certificates and old V5 documents. One copy clearly showing ‘Mr Peter Waterman’ of ‘All boys music Ltd’ as being the registered keeper.
What we know about the history of this Testarossa.
• Sold new by Graypaul Motors Ferrari Ltd on the 1st of February 1986 to a Mr H Prew-Smith.
• Serviced by them until 1988 when service was passed over to Maranello in Surrey.
• In June 1988 the car was purchased by Mr Pete Waterman of 'Stock Aitken and Waterman' fame, with Mr Waterman reportedly paying £250,000 for the car! (Second hand no less) Purchased during his period of managing the even more famous Kylie Minogue!
• The car continued to be maintained by Maranello through the mileages of 11,856, 18,645, 25,100, 31,217 & one further signed stamp which does not carry the actual mileage on the day. (I would think this could be traced back and inserted?)
• Maintenance was the taken on by Rardley Motors @ 43,445.
• Finally in recent times the Maintenance has been carried out by ‘Andrew’s Motor Engineers’. Having been serviced at 46,154, 48,294 and finally 50,494.
• Collected by Mathewsons Classic Cars to be sold through auction in 2016.
12th August 2017
Our Sixth Auction of 2017 is to be held on Saturday August 12th.
We already have a number of memorabilia lots and a large selection of vehicles consigned!
Please TELEPHONE BEFORE TRAVELLING with any potential entry.
To enter a vehicle, please just drop us a line either by email or telephone.
BUY NOW. Any vehicle which has failed to find a new home at one of our Auctions can be purchased up until TWO WEEKS before a forthcoming Auction. All items must be offered through an Auction sale before a BUY NOW option is available.
Please telephone if you are interested in any vehicle which 'Remains available'..... 01751 474455
*Our standard T&C's + charges apply on all 'Buy Now' post auction purchases.